Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be thankful for... from a scrapbookers perspective.

I am so thankful for my scrapbooks.
I am so thankful for all the people who fill the pages and who share so many wonderful memories with me.
There is one subject I am particularly thankful for, Tom Henry.
I am so thankful that my Mother and I share a crazy passion for scrapbooking and we spend so much time together taking part in our hobby.
I am so thankful that 80 years from now Tom Henry's family, will comb through my scrapbooks and see his life unfold.
I am so thankful for all of my scrapbooking friends and family members.  I love all the hours we spend together getting our pages just right.
I am so thankful for my scrapbook room.  My get away space that is just mine.

It's becoming a tradition... A quick stop at Michael's on Thanksgiving to take advantage of some great deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment