Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am so Thankful to have food on the table and leftovers to take home.
I am so Thankful for my family... enough said.
I am so Thankful that Mike is a good cook... because I am not.
I am so Thankful for Tom Henry and all the Joy he brings to my life!

Tonight was a wonderful Thanksgiving full of yummy food, family time, and wine!  At the end of the night Tommy looked at my Mom and said bye Grandma and it was enough to bring the two of us to tears!  Check out our day below!
 Cooking for the big day!  This boy loves to cook!
 Watching the parade!
 Playing with a new toy from Great Grandma!
 Dessa made crab pizza and it was so good!

 Love these two!
 Aunt Dessa and Tommy!

 Tommy sat at the head of the table.  See him way down there!
 and there was wine...
 and more wine...
 and then Tommy played in Pa's (Grandpa's) van.  He even found his glasses!

 This makes me laugh so hard!
 And then there was pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment