Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking with Kiwi Lane Template

Well it's that time of year again, time to get all your wonderful Christmas memories in your scrapbooks.  This year I discovered Kiwi Lane templates and I wanted to share my Christmas Eve page and how I made it with each of you.  If you are not familiar with Kiwi Lane check out their web page here.  They are amazing and they have tons of tutorial that show how to use their products.

 The first thing I did was cut my craft card stock to the size of my photos.  You may even notice I labeled each of the frames so I knew what photo was going where.  Next, I used my Kiwi Lane templates to frame the rest of the page.
 Next, I took the templates and traced them on paper and cut out each piece as I was replacing the template.
 I order my photos from Walgreens and if I am looking for a smaller photo I will add a thick border and it creates a photo that is 2.5 x 3.5 inches.  This size photo is perfect for scrapbook pages.
 The next step was to get all my photos down on their frames.  I did not tape them to the actual page yet.
 The next step, distressing is very important and something I live by in scrapbooking.  I just take my dober (you can see it there in the photo) lather it up with ink and distress the edges of EVERYTHING!
I taped everything down and added the bling and tada!  

No comments:

Post a Comment