Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Project

Besides reading about 17 chapters for school this weekend, I have a little project on my plate.  Maybe not a little one, actually and huge one and I am really not sure where to even begin!  I need to get my scrapbook room organized!  This is not so easy for a creative girl who is domestically challenged!  So I have decided to post photos of the chaos and hopefully you will all see some updated photos by Sunday night.  Wish me luck and if you have ANY advice I would really appreciate it!



Going into the scrapbook room!  Can you see the cute project Lindsey is working on for her baby girl?

 The closet!  I love the closet in this room!


 The other side of the closet!


So there it is folks!  See you tomorrow with some updated pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment